These bandanas are great for keeping dust and snow out of your face when outside and exposed to the elements. Also perfect for all your camping/hiking needs: keeping hair back, covering wounds, as a sweatband, keeping your dog looking fly, or even filtering coffee. And when you’re back from your camping trip (after it’s washed, of course) you can even hang it as wall art!
- Pattern created digitally from reconstructed Pinglet painting, by artist Emma Balder.
- 22″ Square Bandana. Rolled, serged hem. Hand sewn and digitally printed pattern*
- 100% Organic Cotton Sateen. The fabric becomes softer with wear.
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry. Colors may fade slightly.
- Ships USPS in 2-4 business days.
*Pattern is printed on one side only.